Services and activities performed by the City of Brownfield include the distribution of electrical power, production and distribution of water, collection and disposal of sewage, collection and disposal of domestic and commercial solid waste, street maintenance, inspection services plus police and fire services and general governmental operations.
The City of Brownfield provides electric, water, sewer and garbage services to the Brownfield community. Your utility account will cover all the City services you receive in one convenient bill. All utility services are located in the Brownfield City Hall, 201 West Broadway.
- Mayoral Order # 3 (May 7, 2020)
- Mayoral Order # 2 (April 30, 2020)
- Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-21
- Governor Abbott’s Report to Open Texas
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Guidance on Critical Infrastructure Workers
- Terry County Follows Directives from Governor Abbott and Medical Professional
- Governor Abbott’s Open Texas–Checklist for Places of Worship
- Attorney General Office Guidance for Place of Worship
- Governor Abbott’s Open Texas–Checklist for Food Establishments/Restaurants
- Governor Abbott’s Open Texas–Checklist for Retail Businesses
- Governor Abbotts Open Texas–Outdoor Sports Participants
- Governor Abbots’s Open Texas–Single Person Offices
- Governor Abbots’s Open Texas–Individuals
- Governor Abbots’s Open Texas–Employers